This is Your Life Sherry

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy 60th Sherry!


Sherry - it is such a treat to wish you a happy 60th birthday. You know how much my family, Paige and I love Dixie - clearly she comes from good stock! You've been just like a mom to me in the decade that I've known you, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, as it seems some years I saw you more often than my own Mom! I'll never be able to thank you enough for being family to Shannon and Josh at Christmas last year, which was such a blessing for us all. You have always been the example of the slogan "Don't Mess With Texas" to me and I endeavor to hit 60 with your adventurous and compassionate spirit. I will raise a glass (or four) in your honor and I will be eternally grateful for little gems like the photo above!!!

Much love, Katie (and Paige)

No comments: