This is Your Life Sherry

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Dear Friend

Hope you enjoy all your post on your birthday card. I am very lucky to have you as a friend and a big thank you to Holly for bringing you into our quilting family. And you should feel a bit special as out of all of my friends, Kenneth remembered your name before all others. Ya think it was because you ride a Harley???

It has been so much fun to have you as part of my life. You were right there when I said "Let's go on a cruise" and up early every morning to see the beautiful sunrises. You leave a "voice mail" on my cell from a Jimmy Buffett concert in Vegas and then it's "let me know when you go again". Come October we are off to Vegas again for fun and games and Jimmy, 2nd trip. When ever I'm on the road I have a very good supply of CD's of my favorite country music singers because of you. And I'm never without a good supply of Hot Tamales....LOL

But above all of the material things we have shared it's the friendship that has grown over the last few years. If I need to run away, get a hug or just VENT you are there. Thank you!!

Have a great birthday!!

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere"...wink wink

Judy

1 comment:

Sherryis60 said...

Sherry -

What a wonderful friend! I can't believe you're turning 60!!!! You're not getting older, just getting more valuable. I count your friendship as priceless.....

I hope you celebrate with more smiles than anyone can imagine..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CYD